martes, 16 de febrero de 2016

Flamenco Dancer

 
Sara Baras Perey is a flamenco dancer.
She was born on 25th of April, in San Fernando, Cádiz. 
 
Sara started to dance in the academy of her mother and now she is internationally famous. She also won some awards and participated in tributes to Camarón de la Isla.
She has been on televisión, movies and fashion catwalks.

If you want to know more about she click here

My opinion:

 I do this work because I like very much her dresses, they are very original and I like how she dance too.

 My favourite dress are there:

 
 
I saw her in the program  A BAILAR  where she was a jury member with Carlos Baute and Charlie Hussey. In this video you can see one part of the program:
 
                                   



 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario